Friday, February 4, 2011

Timepiece


I never used to wear a watch. I thought it was a waste of real estate on my wrist, taking away from the possibility of wearing bangles or a cuff bracelet. I also thought it looked too businesslike for me. This negative attitude against all watches is one I held on to until I saw a gold Michael Kors watch on a friend. I was stunned by it's good looks. I've had one for over a year now, and I still love it. It's a heavy, handsome, masculine-inspired watch. It's the first watch I've ever worn that I enjoy looking at. It can be dressed up or down, day or night. Michael Kors watches are manufactured by Fossil, a brand that produces many good-looking and well-made styles of their own. From what I've heard, you can get a decent price on the more expensive Michael Kors watches at the Fossil outlet store.

No comments:

Post a Comment