Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Changes


Some Feng Shui practitioners say the bedroom, of all the rooms in your house, most accurately represents your inner self. It's usually filled with personal belongings, a private place that guests don't typically see - sometimes even locked or hidden from view. Therefore, the state of your bedroom might be worse than the rest of your house, and may serve as a dumping ground in some cases. When I have guests over, I usually spend my energy clearing up the front of our house, ignoring my bedroom's needs. The fact that it is located at the far corner doesn't help matters. If my bedroom represents my inner self, then I'll be the first to admit I'm in desperate need of an overhaul. The weather is brightening up, and perhaps the blue skies and hopeful breezes have stirred something in me to finally tackle all the junk that has been accumulating in my room. Lets be honest - a bedroom is where you sleep, and it's the first room you experience in the morning and the last at night. It's also the central location for your relationship or marriage. A cool, fresh coat of paint in a medium sage blue inspired by the ocean is where I've chosen to focus my energy. It's not much, but it's something...

No comments:

Post a Comment